Who should apply?
CUP is looking for talented professionals of color and women who are interested in learning about civic engagement and becoming leaders in their communities. Strong candidates are ambitious, dynamic, and creative and have a desire to strengthen and build platforms that will enhance the lives of others. Candidates should demonstrate a track record of commitment to leadership and service. CUP membership is not required to be considered for the program.
How do I apply?
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- 1. Electronic Application Form
- 2. Letter of Recommendation*
- 3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 4. Personal & Career Goals Statement
- 5. Statement of Interest in the CUP Fellows Program