CUP has partnered with the New York State Office of the the Comptroller to present the 4th Annual Emerging Manager Diversity Roundtable - "The Next Chapter". CUP invites you to join us on Friday, February 18th, 2011 at 9:45am!
Friday February 18, 2011
9:45am – 5:00pm
The Emerging Manager Diversity Roundtable will provide a unique opportunity to convene Emerging Managers with New York Common Retirement Fund staff and investment partners. Managers will hear how the Fund identifies, selects and monitors investments. Key topics of discussion will also include asset allocation, strategic priorities, and the areas the Fund is targeting to generate attractive returns. Investment staff and outside consultants will share insights and views on structuring a diverse portfolio and what they look for in an Emerging Manager.
Who should attend?
- Senior Partners, CEOs and Managing Directors of minority and women owned broker-dealers, private equity firms, hedge funds and public equities funds.
- Senior management of large firms focused on investing in or with diverse private equity managers.
- Senior Partners, CEOs and Managing Directors of private equity firms focused on targeted markets serving minorities and women.
Registrants are limited to 1 per firm. For security reasons, advance registration and confirmation is required for access to this event.
- Registration will be limited to 150 people, so please CLICK HERE to register today!
- Registration closes on Friday, February 4th and registration is not complete until you submit your bio.