To apply for this position, please forward your resume directly to Janessa.Cox@abglobal.com
|Company Description||AB is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. AB has over $450 billion assets under management, employs more than 3,300 people, of which over 500 are investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, multi-asset strategies and alternative investments. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, AllianceBernstein operates in more than 20 countries. AllianceBernstein’s research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research, economic research and currency forecasting capabilities. Through its integrated global platform, AllianceBernstein is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. AllianceBernstein also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services to institutional investors.
|Position||The Multi-Asset Solutions (MAS) group at AB is in search of a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join their team.
The MAS group’s mission is to allocate capital across asset classes and strategies in pursuit of superior investment outcomes. The team includes researchers, portfolio managers, and client solutions experts that manage an array of strategic and tactical portfolios for a global retail and institutional client base. The COO will have responsibility for:
· Day-to-day operations of the MAS business
o Spearhead planning process to create and track business unit goals
o Lead headcount, compensation and promotion process
o Identify opportunities to enhance collaboration and improve organizational effectiveness
o Lead staff engagement, morale building and training initiatives
o Serve as key liaison with human capital
· Manage the overall P&L of the business
o Analyze profitability of key client relationships and accounts
o Serve as point of contact for fee setting and negotiations
o Track & report key financial metrics, in partnership with financial planning and analysis team
o Approve key expense items
· Promote further business integration and investment process improvements across multi-asset by leading initiatives to better share investment ideas and tools across units.
· Work with the Business Development team to support key product launches and redesigns
· Lead the annual off-site in partnership with the leadership team to ensure alignment of goals with broader long-term strategy
· Coordinate MAS efforts in firm-wide initiatives
· Partner with MAS infrastructure leadership to prioritize investments in technology and operational capability based on PM and research needs
· This position is a leadership position within the group and plays a key role in helping to develop strategy and building our MAS business.