Please email Jacquelyn.email@example.com with all inquiries.
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead multiple client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on financial services risk management, trading, regulatory, quantitative, technology, operations and accounting backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well integrated manner.
Within FSRM, the Liquidity Risk team advises sophisticated financial services clients on a range of risk management services in the treasury area including; asset liability management, liquidity risk management, capital management funds transfer pricing (FTP) and other treasury activities.
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you!
- Lead large scale client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
- Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess in depth business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
QUALIFICATION, CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
- Experience in treasury and capital markets risk management practices, processes and products
- Knowledge of a broad range of treasury instruments and the complex financial products (including all short and medium term money market instruments, foreign exchange, and interest rate derivatives) used to manage risk
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Functional knowledge related to asset-liability management, interest rate risk, funding and liquidity risk, collateral management, behavioral modeling, stress testing and scenario analysis, maturity mismatch, prepayment option modeling, sedimentation modeling, etc.
- Understand leading practices and regulatory guidance in Treasury governance, processes, procedures and internal control environment
- Leadership as well as proven project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations, and project management
- Valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally to meet client needs.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people