It’s not just a day. It’s a movement.
#GivingTuesday was created to unite us all in a day of generosity, to make a difference in the world any way we choose at the start of this busy holiday season. On this day, we unite to encourage, celebrate, and amplify giving so that we can care for and empower each other and others in need.
True racial equality will only occur when the people at the very top reflect the diversity of our society. Yet, deeply ingrained attitudes, lack of role models, and the absence of support networks mean that too often, highly talented and accomplished people of color find the highest rungs of success just beyond their reach.
CUP seeks to close racial equity and inclusion gaps. Through our comprehensive training programs and networking events, we accelerate the careers of professionals of color by cultivating their talent and connecting them with each other and spheres on influence to lead the change we want to see.
This #GivingTuesday we are trying to raise $25,000 to support these 2018 offerings:
- CUP Fellows Program: Launch a CUP Fellows Program in L.A. and augment our N.Y. Fellows program with executive coaching and an in-depth personality assessment.
- Catalyst Class: Convene our past and current Catalysts to build community, support the career acceleration of senior professionals of color, and provide impactful leadership opportunities.
We need your help! We invite you to join the movement and support CUP by:
- Making a gift on #GivingTuesday.
- Joining a Peer-2-Peer team or starting your own.
- Posting photos demonstrating why you love CUP to social media using @CUPUSA07and the hashtag #IGiveCUP & #GivingTuesday.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. No donations are too small and every dollar counts. We thank you in advance for your support!
The CUP Team