Date: May 7, 2020
Moderator: Alexandra Wallace, Head of Media and Content, Verizon Media
Roderick Hardamon, Founder and Chairman, Urge Imprint and Urge Development Group
Patty Juarez, National Diverse Segments Director, Commercial Banking Group, Wells Fargo & Company
- U.S. Latinos among hardest hit by pay cuts, job losses due to coronavirus
- Coronavirus-related job losses hit U.S. black, Hispanic families hardest, studies find - Reuters, Jonelle Marte
- Trying to Get There: Navigating Your Success by Rod A. Hardamon
- CUP Community Survey. Please complete 15 Questions!
- Wells Fargo Payment Relief and Resources
- Apply for job opportunities: TargetedSourcingRecruitingTeam@wellsfargo.com
- Visit the Wells Fargo career website, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create your career profile and make it searchable to allow recruiters to search for your profile
- You can also create Job Search Agent alerts to receive automatic emails once a job with your search criteria becomes available.
- Learn more at wellsfargojobs.com, click on “Search Jobs” or “Search Jobs Now”